MSU HATCH DEV SHOP
THE DEV SHOP
The Dev Shop provides free mobile app development for Hatch members that meet proper criteria. Their focus is on MVPs (Minimum Viable Product), which is a product with the important features that validate your value proposition to early users and most importantly potential investors.
The Dev Games is a pitch competition where the top 4-6 ideas will be chosen for development during the semester. For more information, contact MSUDevShop@gmail.com
* The Dev Shop only provides development for the first iteration. We strongly encourage startups to have technical members on their team.
- Must be Hatch Member
- Must be in Stage 2
- Must present a simple presentation, preferably with wireframe ideas if selected to pitch
- Must be a MSU student
- Must submit application before September 16th 11:59pm
- August 1st application opens.
- September 16th 11:59 pm application closes.
- September 19th is pitch competition.
- December 4th is the launch party.